Wednesday 28 December 2011

30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge Day 17 and up

Opps, like i said before, not keeping up with blog series i started.
Seeing as it's been about 20 odd days since my last post and there are only 14 questions left, I'll try to answer them all in this post. If you'll pardon the massiveness of the post!

☆ Day sixteen: How did you dress before Fairy-Kei?

Like this:


hahaha no just kidding, i was wearing my friends costume there.

I dressed how i dress now, Fairy Kei is only a secondary fashion, especially as i really cant be bothered when i'm just going to uni for an hour or whatever. Tights or leggings under a skirt or shorts, top and some kind of cardigan or jumper. I'm trying to do fairy kei more though. or at the very least fairy kei inspired! My own style has almost always been influenced by fashion in Japan though.




☆ Day seventeen: Do you dress in also another style, e.g. Lolita.

Not Lolita, i dont think i'd suit it but i'm interested in it. Other than my own style, no. :( sorry for the boring answer.



☆ Day eighteen: How do you dress when you go to school?

Uni. ahem.
Depends, if i'm in for a long day i usually put in more effort. But it usually consists of tights or over-the-knee socks, skirt, tshirt and cardigan. it sounds very boring but i have a wide range of everything. XD currently, my fairy kei consists of wearing basically the same but switching them for pastels.


☆ Day nineteen: 5 of your favourite toys.

The My Little Pony plush my brother won me in a UFO catcher, my Hello Kitty and Cupcake cushions, my Gloomy Bear teddy and my Ramond and Scott "Scott Pilgrim" plushies. :)



☆ Day twenty: What do you see in Fairy-Kei in general in the next 5 years?

Hmm..... I see it either peetering out to something as obscure as Takuya Angel now (my japanese friend didnt even know what that was) OR getting bigger and bigger as SPANK! expands and possibly influencing western fashion (the Usamimi trend reached here and 80s cartoon printed stuff is coming into fashion again!)



☆ Day twenty-one: 5 of your favourite cartoons.

Before i even knew about Fairy Kei back when i was 16 I was watching My Little Pony etc. My Little Pony, Pokemon, most Disney Films, Care Bears, uhm.... cant think of anything else. XD



☆ Day twenty-two: The most expensive thing you’ve ever bought.

My Tiffany's ring. although that wasn't even my money. haha. uhm.... probably my Pikachu Kigurumi. Other than that it's things like my Laptop and Ipod that are most expensive.



☆ Day twenty-three: 10 of your favourite foods.
Easey peasy:
Custard
Chips/Fries
Cupcakes
Croissants
Pineapple
Strawberries
Cherries
Yorkshire Puddings
Jaffa Cakes
Pop Rocks



☆ Day twenty-four: Your favourite motif.

Motif? That's a picture isn't it. like a panda or something? Cupcakes. Anything cupcakes. I have a tattoo of a cupcake don't i??




☆ Day twenty-five: How do people in school/work react to how you’re dressed?

My Coursemates are probably more accepting of my stuff than my housemates. When i wear my teddy trainers i get "oh god" but at uni i get "omg! those are amazing!"



☆ Day twenty-six: If you could put any phrase on a conversation-heart sweet, what would it be?
"Life is One Time"

It's from the Morning Musume song "Mikan". I really like the line and it's totally true. you only live once!





☆ Day twenty-seven: Your dream job?
Costume Interpretor: working alongside Colleen Atwood

Or i really REALLy like the idea of opening a cupcakery!



☆ Day twenty-eight: 5 of your favourite places.

Grand Canyon - a bit "out-there" but i loved being there and would love to go again

London - I love China town and covent garden!

Bournemouth - It's such a great place to live and i think i'm going to stay there!

Japan - Duh! Not been there yet but i know i will love it! XD

My Room - my little place of (messy) heaven. i like to decorate it myself and make it mine and i chill out there more than anywhere else. even if it is a tip. XD




☆ Day twenty-nine: Your favourite colour-combo.

Pale Pink and Blue or Lilac and Pale Yellow




☆ Day thirty!: Do you see yourself wearing Fairy Kei in 5 years time?

Not sure. My fashion has been influenced by Japanese fashion for a long time (the past few days i've been sporting a cale knit sweater like are popular in japan right now) so maybe, maybe not. I hope so because it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment