Saturday 3 December 2011

30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge Days 10 and 11

Sorry for not posting yesterdaaaaay. was busy and today i was working. advent calendar post coming up next. oh and a clothing post. woot.

☆ Day eleven: How do you react to the negative ones?

Like i said i live in a student town but if i do get anything negative i ignore it. I've been comfortabel in my own skin for a while now and have been dressing "differently" for yeeeeaaarrrrs so i just ignore it.


☆ Day twelve: The craziest coord you’ve ever worn.

Hmmm..... tricky question as i am still currently building my wardrobe and find it hard to dress in full Fairy Kei. especially as my housemates would probs disown me.
But saying that i have worn my pink stripey dress with my My Little Pony tshirt, white tights, white loose socks and my pink teddy trainers. :)

I also wore a pretty mad co-ord to a photoshoot. I have a dress with cupcakes on, wore that over a tiered lace/frilly skirt, one pair of pink socks, one pair of purple socks, pink and white stripey bunny hoody and my headphones. the photos actually came out pretty awesome. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment