Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

So as 2011 comes to a close i decided to write this little meme/questionaire thingy to reflect on my year. Please feel free to steal it but reference back to here s'il vous plait.

Favourite Movie Release~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 - oh Harry Potter. How i bawled like a child!!

Favourite Song Release~PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - really makes me think of summer and being happy. :)

Favourite Game Release~ Alice Madness Returns - Althrough Skyrim comes a close second, i really loved Alice. totally twisted and gross and the story was really good too.

Best Discovery~Fairy Kei - Although i knew about it before i only really started to appreciate it in all it's pastelly goodness. Also Spank!

Something You Gave Up~Hello! Project - I dont really listen to the music anymore and I'm selling all my merchendise. It's part growing up and partly because a lot of it brings back some difficult memories.

Best Purchase
~My Rats - man i love those little guys.

Biggest Waste of Money
~The studio photos - Me and my friend went to this photoshoot thing and it was a free day with the oppotunity to have 2 free photos. The woman stupidly talked us into buying some and i seriously wish i hadn't. I cant afford to pay for them still..... not happy.

Something You Said You Would Do and Did
~ Thanks to Day Zero I've done a lot of thing i said i would. :) I have a lot more to do still though!

Something You Said You Would Do and Didn't
~Lose Weight - In fact i gained it. ;^;

Hope everyone has a great new year whatever you are doing. :) See you all in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment