Thursday 29 September 2011

101 in 1001: Cake Decorating Course

The first of my tasks on my 101 things in 1001 days is completed! yay!

On tuesday the 27th i went on a cupcake decorating course! It was a present from my brother for my birthday. i just kept forgetting it which it why i booked it for like 4 months after my birthday. haha!

I had to stay at my parents house because it was in reading and mum drove me.


This is what i wore
Top: H&M
Skirt: handmade
Shorts: H&M i think?
Socks: Elle
Necklace (not in photo): Headless Tess (one of a kind! :3)

I was feeling very self concious because of how little was was wearing but it turned out to be suuuuuuper hot in the room we were in so i was kinda glad in the end

We had some time to kill before the course started so we went to a cafe up the road called Maison Blanc. I had the saucicon and brie baguette and HOMIGOD it was good. XD


It wasnt just a cafe it was a boulangerie and a pattisserie too! they had some delicious looking pastries and macaroons and stuff.





I got there a little late. oops. but it hadnt started yet and they were waiting for 2 more people after me so it wasnt too bad.
I couldn't take photos all the way through because my iphone was running out of battery and my hands were very sticky most of the time. o.0

The only photo i got of the cakes was this one:

It was on my mum's phone because mine had died. they're kinda squashed together by that point in the car. :( oh well.
The bow was my tribute to lolita. haha

All in all it was a good day. some of the stuff i knew already but some of it was really interesting and informative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment