Thursday 24 November 2011

30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge

☆ Day three: A picture or video of your bedroom.


psssh. i dont think so. my room is a mess right now. you can have a photo when i tidy it next week after my hand-in for uni. XD








Here's some Spank! stuff i find really inspiring and make me wanna sew my butt off instead.




Love the whole braces x highwaisted poofy skirt thing going on here.



Loving the different colours and patterns in all the different layers in this skirt. think it's Monascas Banana but oh well it was on Tavuchi's blog. the cool this is this skirt has bloomers attatched underneath already! :D



I dont want a patchwork backpack but i do want to make a patchwork flared skirt. :3



cute dress, cute socks, cute hair. i dont want to dress like her i want to BE her.



being almost an hourglass figure myself i love the idea of emphasising a tiny waist with a skirt like this. Plus Eric's style is totally adorable. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment