Friday 25 November 2011

30 Day Fairy Kei Challenge Day 4!

☆ Day four: 5 of your style-icons

Hmmm ok....

Numero Uno:
I know this is a really obvious one but Tavuchi.




I just love pretty much everything she wears! She is the definition of Fairy Kei really and i love her style. i want those shorts!! XD


Number Two:
Laffi from Serepuff



She's frickin' adorable. i love her daringness when it comes to mixing styles and her sewing skils never fail to impress me! :3


Troi:
Spank! girl Eri!



Her style has a most subtle tone to it that i can relate my fashion to more. I really hate her fringe (bangs) though. XD


Four:
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu



I know i know, but she's so cute! i love her style and her hen-gao and i try to inject a little insanity into my life everyday. she is today's dose. :D

Last but not least:
Whoever this girl is



I cant remember her name or even what her blog is. I was reading it the other da but she's totally amazing. literally everything she wears is wantable. She can do Airy Fairy Cutesy but also Hot Dang Sexy too. i want her wardrobe. XD

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for mentioning me again <333 you're too kind!

    ReplyDelete