Wednesday 24 August 2011

Fairy Kei-kes



Today i made cupcakes!
I love to cook and bake and just generally potter around in the kitchen and baking cupcakes is my way of relaxing. (i'm feeling unwell today so it was the perfect thing to do) My last name is Baker after all so it's kinda perfect that way too! :D

These cupcakes are Rhubarb and Custard ones! There is a little spoonful of Rhubarb (cooked with lots of sugar and a little water and let to cool) inside.
The yellow "icing" is just a spoonful of cold custard! :D I Looooooove custard. more than anything. i make jugs of it and eat it by itself on cold winter nights. amazing.

It gave me a chance to use my star shapped sprinkles i found when i was in spain this summer too! and check out the awesome lolita patterned cupcake cups. Got them in Asda! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment