Thursday 25 August 2011

10 Facts

I thought it would be a fun idea to put up a list of 10 supposedly interesting facts about me~ :D

So here goes:

1: I have a tattoo on my foot. It's a cupcake. No i'm not joking

see? XD

2: I'm about to go into my 3rd year studying costume at uni. Totally loving it! :D

3:I HATE all orange flavoured things, drinks, sweets, vitamins, anything. blegh. However i do love to eat actual oranges.

4:After i finish uni i plan to up and go to Japan to teach english for a year. I'd give my right leg to go to Japan and i've had a couple of failed attempts but now it's a possibility! :D

5: I have 2 pet rats. A Grey hooded with a white blaze called Tokyo and a black hooded called Ezio after the Assasins Creed character. :3

6:I am scared of the dark (no joke, i have to have a night light or something) and I have a phobia of people being sick (apparently it's a common phobia?)

7: I hate horror films but gory films make me giggle (ie: The Ring terrified me but Planet Terror [by Robert Rodriguez] had me rolling around on the floor) XD

8: I love to wear over-the-knee socks, my favourite wardrobe item and are kinda my "thing"

9: I'm a geeky gamer girl and although Kingdom Hearts is my favourite game, I've recently enjoyed platinum'ing Alice: Madness Returns. Amaaaaaaaazing game. go play it!

10: My Favourite food is: Custard and Fruit Salad. Least Favourite food: Broccoli (blegh)
My favourite film: Memoirs of a Geisha, Scott Pilgrim. Least favourite film: I dont really have a film i dislike but District 9 was pretty terrible.

I cant think of any other favourite/least favourite combinations right now. but yeah! 10 facts about me! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment