Wednesday 19 October 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days 2 pt 2 - 3

On tuesday i wore this:

Cardigan: Primark
Tshirt: Zara
Skirt: H&M (i think)
Tights: no idea, TKMaxx?
Shoes: Converse

I always regret wearing this skirt and i always forget it. Every time i wear it i think "oh! I've not worn this in a while!" There's a reason. It's slightly too small for me and waaaaay too short to be comfortable! So i felt awkward all day in it. >:/

Today i was this!

I didn't wear the scarf in the end but i got it in a charity shop
Tshirt: Primark
Dress (under the tshirt): Primark
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: (not photographed) Dr Martins
Jumper: (also not pictured) Old Navy

I enjoyed wearing this. I felt very cute and more fairy-kei than i have all week. I dressed more for comfort after yesterday's skirt palava.

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment