Monday 17 October 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days 2 - Pt 1

So This week I'm going to mix 2 together!
Take an outfit snap everyday for a week (i'm only going to do a uni week as i have work this weekend and you don't wanna see what i wear to work.) and Don't wear any black for a week (also, my work uniform is black)

I'm pretty sure I haven't worn black in ages bar one day so i've probably already achieved this but this is the official tracking. lol!

So here's what I'm wearing today, Monday 17th October

Please excuse the HORRIBLY messy room!! i havent had a chance to tidy it.

Top: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Skirt: Handmade
Socks: Primark again
Necklace: Snitch that says "i open at the close" inside - Etsy
Hat: Ebay

my hat looks like this from the back



It's not as fairy kei as i'd like but i'm happy in clothes like these. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment